Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A winner!

I am happy to announce that Lisa is the winner of the My Memories Suite scrap booking software!  I hope she enjoys it and it will be great to see what ideas she comes up with for the software.  Lisa is a photographer in British Columbia, Canada her website is here. I will be emailing her shortly for info and she can collect her prize and get started!!


On the sewing front I have been crazy busy with Annie.  Here is an "action shot" of three of the dresses I made.  This is at the dress rehearsal.  There was also an incredible number of costumes to alter or make, I am so thankful that I was not alone in this endeavour!  There was a fabulous costuming director and a great team of worker bees.  All in all a great experience.
The Boylan Sisters

Moo made a great orphan!

Bean was backstage every night taking care of "Sandy" when he wasn't acting.
It was fun but thoroughly exhausting!  We must have done well though because the show was a sell out and it ran for five shows.  I also have been asked to assist with the next production that runs next week called the King and I.  Yikes!  I still have Christmas sewing to do!
GET TO WORK!!!
See ya soon.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks Penny!! So happy to have WON!!
I will enjoy the software...Teyah made an excellent orphan, and Jacob did well with the dog!!And you an excellent seamstress with the costumes!

Unknown said...

Those dresses are beautiful Penny! wow! what a project...happy New Years!~